STRIDE is a feed supplement in convenient daily feeding sachets which combines the nutritional benefits of Glucosamine HCl, Chondroitin Sulphate and Bioavailable Sulphur. Fed as recommended it will enhance the level of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) in the joint.
Many competition horses, particularly older horses, suffer from the wear and tear of extreme physical exercise. Stride contains a combination of Glucosamine HCI, Chondroitin Sulphate and bioavailable sulphur. All three of these nutrients are required for many bodily functions.
Stride the new generation mobility supplement supplies important nutrients which may help horses endure the rigours of training and competition.
- Glucosamine HCI enhances the level of glycosaminoglycans (GAG’s) in the joint. These GAG’s are the ‘building blocks’ in the cartilage matrix. Glucosamine HCI will increase the Hyaluronate content in the joint. Hyaluronate is a fundamental component of Synovial fluid – the joint lubricant.
- Chondroitin Sulphate is a natural ‘water magnet’ in the joint. Adequate amounts of Chondroitin Sulphate enable the joint to withstand constant compression and concussion. Chondroitin Sulphate also inhibits the ‘cartilage chewing’ enzymes that are present in damaged joints.
- MSM is a source of bioavailable sulphur. Sulphur is needed for the synthesis of connective tissue. Therefore MSM can be seen as a co-factor of Glucosamine HCI and Chondroitin Sulphrate in the repair of the cartilage matrix.
Stride Technical Sheet 4 page
- To start: Feed one 50g sachet per day for 60-120 days.
- Thereafter for a longer term Maintenance Programme continue to feed with STRIDE MP.